Call for Survey Respondents!
Take the survey to help IRI research the challenges that immigrants encounter when enrolling for Medicaid
(1) were born in a country other than the United States and,
(2) have applied for Medicaid, whether you were denied or accepted, we want to hear your experiences!
All respondents will receive a $10 e-gift card.
At the end of the survey, you will have an opportunity to provide your information to participate in a follow up virtual interview. If you take the time to participate in a 45 minute interview, you will be compensated for your time with an additional $50 e-gift card.
If you have any questions while completing the survey, please contact Ashleigh-Ann Sutherland at 347-580-9229 [email protected]
To take the survey, click here!
Para tomar la encuesta, haga clic aquí!
We want to hear about your experience!
If you want to help inform IRI’s research further, you can upload a short video of you talking about your experience.
In the video, we are looking for participants to answer the following questions:
1) Can you tell us about the hardest part applying for Medicaid for you or a difficulty you faced?
2) Can you explain a time when you felt that you were discriminated against or treated differently for any reason and why you think it happened?
3) What is one thing that you think should change about the enrollment process or be provided to make it easier for other immigrants to enroll?